Thursday 29 January 2015

Pussybow & Pinstripes | OOTD

Even though all I did today was go to work. I still like to doll myself up and make a little effort. So I recently went for a little shopping spree to get myself out of the habit of wearing the same three outfits over again. I love wearing classy little pieces such as blouses or Blazers as I feel it makes any outfit look 10x more classy! 





Outfit details -
Navy pinstripe blazer with gold hard wear - Primark £20.00
Off white Pussybow blouse - Primark £9.00
Black zip skirt - Topshop £38.00
Opaque tights - Topshop - £10.00
Black ankle pumps - Newlook £20.00

Hope you enjoyed my classy outfit of the day!
Post soon,
Love Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig