Wednesday 22 October 2014

The BIG chop | hair transformation

After months of debating weather to chop off my long dead ends, it was finally time to let go of those translucent whispy bits and go for more of a classy do. Not a 'I have long hair but lots of split ends' look. So 2 weeks ago I went in for the trim, my hairdresser only took about an inch off so it wasn't too bad. But then I had myself booked in for ANOTHER cut and a cheeky colour last night and boy do I feel like a whole new woman. I had another 2 inches cut off my hair to around my collar bone and had a treatment put on my short locks, and I love the out come. Even though it's a lot shorter than I'm used to, it gives me more of a sophisticated look and it's so much easier to style! 


So at the end of the day if you know your long hair needs a good chop, take the plunge and trust me, you won't regret it! If it's in really bad shape like mine was, ask for a treatment shot at your hairdressers, it'll cost a little more but it'll give you amazing bounce and shine! 

Wondering who did my miracle work? A lovely lady named Karen who is the shop owner of Glo Tanning, hair and beauty in Bitterne, Southampton. Give them a call on tel:+442381780890

Hope you enjoyed my little hair blog post!
Post soon!
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig