Wednesday 8 October 2014

The beauty blogger tag: Get to know me!



So I saw this cute little tag on Beauty 101's blog and thought what better way for you readers to learn more about me and my beauty ways than the beauty get to know me tag? Pretty perfect right? So let's get straight onto the questions!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
After I wash my hair, it sort of goes this wavy poofy sort of style then after a day or so it goes quite straight.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
Usually I do it myself at home but lately I've been missing quite a few bits and the brassyness just doesn't want to go away. So from now on it'll be hairdressers all the way!

3. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it up?
When it comes to makeup I usually stick to my signature winged liner and bold lips unless I'm feeling adventurous but when it come to clothing I usually dress quite chic and classy but I do have the occasional lazy day!

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
Home pampering all the way, who has the money or the time to get your nails done in a salon. I do my acrylics myself, I wouldn't want my beauty diploma to go to waste!

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Usually after around 5-7 days of wear, I get bored easily!

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I'm a little lazy when it comes to my tootsies, I rarely paint them at all unless I wear open toed shoes, which is primarily in the summer.

7. How long does it take for you to put your makeup on?
If we're talking about a full face of makeup and I'm in a rush, probably around 15 minutes but if I have time to experiment can be up to an hour.

8. What do you do first face or eyes?
Face all the way, nobody likes a perfect eye makeup with an ugly looking spotty face!

9. Do you collect makeup or buy what you need when you need it?
I'm defiantly a makeup junkie, I have way more than I'll ever need, and I will keep buying new products because that what my passion is!

10. How often do you wear false lashes?
I've been lucky enough to inherit lovely long thick lashes but I do occasionally pop a pair on to give me an extra flutter!

11. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
Most days yes, I enjoy wearing and putting on makeup, so naturally I feel right with it. But if I'm not going anywhere I won't feel the need.

12. Do you wear makeup when your home alone/with family?
As I said before if I'm not doing anything then no, I don't really have any insecuritys about my bare face!

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Most defiantly.

14. How many high end products do you have?
To many to count that's for sure, but I have about the same amount of low end as I do high end!

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when your getting dressed?
Sometimes I will plan the outfit in my head before hand but most of the time I'll just try a load of stuff on and see what I like!

16. How often do you change your handbag?
I switch up my hand bag for each season but there has been occasions where I've used the same bag for a year or so before I got bored!

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
On a work day, go to sleep at 11 and wake up at 7, and my days off I'll usually go to sleep around the same time and get up at 8/9am!

18. How often do you and when do you work out?
I dance every Sunday and try to do an 'at home' type of work out twice a week!

19. Left handed or right handed?
I am pretty much ambidextrous but my right hand is my dominant hand!

20. How tall are you?
5'11! Big up for my tall ladies!

21. Do you speak a foreign language?
I was born and bred in Germany so I am fluent in German!

22. Do you have any pets?
Yes my lovely, dribble-y, old, fluffy, black cat called Cloud!

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday, whether it's writing posts or catching up on other blogs, you'll always find me on here!

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Of course! And I reply to everyone of them!

25. Do you keep a list of products you want to try as you see them in posts?
Yes, my notes page in my phone is full of products I want to try!

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I've leapfrogged through a few different names such as 'velvet--couture' and 'gypsy witches' but they all weren't very me. But I am happy with my blog now and I wouldn't give up the name for anything!

27. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use my camera on my iPhone 6, it gives great quality photos so I really don't feel the need to buy a fancy LSDR.

28. How often do you clean your house?
Usually deep clean once a week and 'pick up' every day!

29. What's your favourite colour?
Pink, white and glitter? (Is that a colour? Haha!)

30. Do you swear?
Very rarely but when I do I get it from Liam as he's a big swearer 

Bonus! What are you doing with the rest of your day? 
I'm currently on the bus home and I'm looking forward to having a Lush filled bath with Michael Bublé Christmas album playing in the background. (Yes I know I it's early but I just can't help myself!)

Hope you enjoyed this beauty related get to know me tag. I'd like to take Lucy from Vintage Smiles (vintagesmilesxox.blogspot.com) and you all reading this too!

Have a lovely day!
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig