Monday 27 October 2014

Sunny autumn days | OOTD

Now that the cooler weather is here, it's time to ditch the crop tops and go out and get your thick coats and tights ready. I am fully prepared now for autumn with my dresses and brogues, to bring you some of warmer outfit of the days ready in time for the Christmas period!


Outfit details -

Structured boyfriend coat - Marks & Spencer's A/W 2013 line £99.00
Floaty cobalt blue dress - Boohoo.com £20.00
Pointed shiny brogues - River Island £14.99
Structured black handbag with gold hardware - Primark £14.00
Other details - Black opaque tights and gold and pearl bracelet are both unknown brands!  But duplicates can be bought rather easily, and if the day is particularly cold I may also chuck on a thick scarf just to keep me extra toasty! 

Hope you enjoyed my first autumn outfit of the day!
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig