Thursday 2 October 2014

September favourites 2014

So September has been and gone, the leaves are slowly starting to fall and the weather is slowly creeping down the thermometer. Since its been colder, I've really enjoyed thicker more luxurious skin care, and autumn tones on my eyes, as you will soon see. So on to my favourites for September. 


I have first off been really enjoying the Sanctuary Spa night concentrate that I featured in my nightly skin care routine, this beautiful thick serum like cream sinks into your skin beautifully and I wake up with hydrated plumped face that makes me feel like all my troubles have melted away, a lovely moisturiser that every gal with normal to dry skin should pick up, and at £2.50 a bottle you really can't go wrong.



Onto hair care, as I only was my hair twice a week, to keep my oils up, I love using the Batiste dry shampoo in Blush in the awkward in between days. It makes my hair feel freshly washed and the White cast just sinks in beautifully to my bleached do and leaves it smelling beautiful and looking healthy and shiny. 



My all time favourite lip transition shade for autumn is this one from MAC it's called Milan Mode and its a Lustre finish which leaves a nice sheer glow with a subtle glitter undertone which makes this rosy lipstick, beautiful! 



Onto another MAC product, I've recently purchased the empty quads which I filled with my existing shades that use especially in the autumn. Crystal Avalanche is a beautiful Snow White shimmer shade, Passionate is a lovely matte rosy colour that goes lovely with the lipstick. Beauty marked is a cult favourite, a dark brown shadow with flex of purple and pink glitter which looks beautiful blended into the outer v. Creme de Violet is a lovely little shimmery purple with muti-tonal glitter thrown in!



Another skin care item I've been really enjoying is a sample pot of the Balance Me cleanse and smooth face balm which is a lovely wake-me-up cleanser with little beads of goodness to get rid of the morning blues, ie morning dry skin! I shall definitely be buying the full size as soon as I run out!



And last but not least I have a beautiful mascara to share, it is the Barry M Showgirl volume mascara. It's a very lengthening and volumising mascara with a natural bristle wand that really grips the lashes and holds the curl for the whole day long, it doesn't seem to smudge on me and it doesn't flake off so it's a win win for me!


Hope you all enjoyed my September favourites!
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig