Thursday 16 October 2014

October Glossybox | unboxing



Coming home to a glowing little yellow box on my door step, which was practically calling my name, I was more than ecstatic. As this was my first Glossybox, I was probably more excited than most people as I didn't know what to expect. Granted I did watch a few unboxing videos of previous boxes but nothing seemed to get me in the mood to subscribe. Until the beautiful Lucy from Vintagesmilesxox showed me last months box, and knowing Octobers would be Pop art. I just had to get it! So as soon as I glimpsed at the words Glossybox on my door mat, I whipped off the outer box quicker than lighting to see all the goodies I had received, and I must admit, I am very impressed! 

The first product I saw peeking out was the very fancy French named Masque Crème Fraîche de Beauté by Nuxe, a very well know brand which I was very excited to see. This cutie is a hydrating face mask that soothes and rehydrates for 24h, for all you non French speakers like myself out there! RRP: £19.50.

Another skin care item I received was the Être Belle Liplift peel, a replenishing lip exfoliant! I was very excited to get this, it is perfect in time for those cold winter months that are rapidly approaching! RRP: £12.95 (full size).

Moving onto makeup I got this very familiar looking YSL esque product that was the So Susan Flutter mascara. This one didn't wow me as much, it has a very basic wand with basic formula, but we shall see it could be a miracle worker who knows, but I most probably will do a review soon enough! RRP: £14.95

The other makeup item is the Rimmel London matte BB cream, again not super fussed on this, matte formulas arnt my best of friends, as it doesn't really do much for my dry skin, so I may give it away! RRP: £6.99 (full size)

I also saw a nail polish peeking through and it is the Ciaté nail varnish in Talent Scout, a beautiful bright flat purple colour. Considering Ciaté are my all time favourite nail polish brand, of course I was over the moon to receive this! RRP: £9.00 

Last but most certainly not least I got a small sample of the Yves Roches Quelques D'amour which is this lovely musky, deep scent that is perfect for autumn/winter. I will defiantly be repurchasing this in the full size! And this miniature size is perfect for travel! RRP: £33.00 (full size)

So that's all the goodies I received! Considering the total of the box is over £100 paying £10 is a steal! I shall keep you all updated on my progress with all these products!

Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig