Friday 3 October 2014

My top 5 Autumn lipsticks

Since the autumn has finally decided to show, I've been really enjoying a more vampy look to the lips with dark reds, plums and even hot pinks. In my top picks I have a mix of both high street and high end so you have the pick of the lot! So let's get on with these fabulous lippies.


First up is the Boujios Paris rouge edition velvet in the shade 05 OlĂ© Flamingo! It's a bright hot pink that gets many double takes, it is a matte formula but nothing drying. It really leaves your lips feeling like velvet (as the name suggests) and like you have nothing on your lips, so a big thumbs up from me! RRP: £8.00

Next I have one of my all time favourite MAC lipsticks that was featured in my recent September favourites. Milan mode, as I described on that post, it's a beautiful rosy shade with little flex of micro glitter to give it that little extra oomph! RRP: £15.00

One of my much cheaper picks next is the Natural Collection in Cherry red that I did a whole blog post on as its my ultimate red lippy, it's has a lovely moisturising formula but nothing over the top that makes it slip and slide about everywhere and at a retail price of £1.99 it is an absolute bargain!

Suprise, surprise I have another MAC lipstick but don't worry this shade is much different from my Milan Mode it's a much darker matte vampy shade perfect for the dare devils out there like me, this one is called Diva, it's a cult favourite in the beauty community and a must for fall.

Last bus not least I have my Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in 107, a Zoella favourite! It's a lovely dark red shade that stays on your lips all day and it's surprisingly lovely smelling. RRP: £7.99

Hope you enjoyed these autumn posts lately.
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig