Tuesday 14 October 2014

Autumn/winter skincare routine | Morning

When it comes to getting up and ready in the morning, I can be pretty lazy and I will stay in bed for as long as possible. So saying that and that start of the day I rarely have the time or energy to have a long tedious skin care routine, so I like to keep it simple. I use 3 products in the morning; 2 skin care and one pre makeup product. 
I start off by dragging myself out of bed and hopping into the bathroom to wash my face with the No 7 Beautiful skin cleansing cream for dry to very dry skin, I apply this all over my face, massage it in and remove it with a wet, warm flannel. I love No 7 skin care especially the super dry range as it really plumps up my skin and hydrate it during these colder months. I usually buy this when boots give you those No 7 money off vouchers so at a RRP of £9 I usually am able to buy it for £5! 
I then move on to moisturiser, again I don't use anything fancy, I just want to hydrate my skin ready for makeup application. And to do that I use the Boots botanicals rich face moisturiser with A & E vitamins. I apply this by warming it up between my finger tips and gently massage it on my face, neck and décolletage until it's completely sunken in. This cheap product really is quality rather than quantity its around the £4 mark and you can purchase it in your local Boots.
I finish my skin care by liberally applying a light primer to my skin to prep it for makeup application. I use the Maybelline Baby Skin in cool rose, it's a great before makeup product for dry skin types as it doesn't suck up all the moisture like most primers. You can purchase this at any Maybelline counter and it will set you back at a mere £8.00 pretty good bargain if I do say so myself! 
And that's all there is to my morning routine. Nothing complicated, nothing expensive just simple products that does the job nicely. 
I hope you enjoyed my morning skin care and maybe have found some products you are wanting to try out.
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig