Wednesday 15 October 2014

Autumnal makeup picks 2014


If you know me in person you will know I like to rock the bold, dark lips and severe winged eyeliner on an everyday basis. So when it comes to choosing my autumn makeup picks, the decision was easy as pie. I have a variety of different products ranging from eyeliner to foundation. 

A pale girl like myself can be quite hard to buy foundation for so when I saw this beauty that I also featured in my recent September favourites posts, not putting it into my top picks would be unthinkable. The Loreal Infallable 24h foundation in porcelain is the perfect cool toned foundation is just right for the pale girl that I am! At an RRP price of £12.99 it's a complete bargain!

To coincide with this lovely foundation my number one concealer is the cult favourite Collection lasting perfection concealer in 01 fair, this heavy duty product really does hide all sins including under eye circles and any nasty spots. It dries to a powder finish, so no need to powder after! And at a price of £4.99 a bottle, it's my go to concealer! 

Moving on to eyebrows I've really been enjoying the MUA lux eyebrow pencil in dark blonde. It's retractable, it's ashy, it's perfect! Everything I need in an eyebrow product, it's a great value at £2.99 so worth picking up!

Eyes! Obviously I had to include some gel eyeliner and my current obsession is the Loreal gel eyeliner in black, it's a 'life proof' eyeliner that doesn't budge for anything! It's at a price of £10.99 a product I only need to buy once every six months! 

Going with the eyes I had to include my all time favourite mascara, which is the Barry M showgirl volume mascara which gives your lashes that fake look without wearing the falsies! £4.99 is the price of perfection!

Lastly I wanted to pop in a lipstick and this berry lip is perfect for this time of year. Avon lipstick in golden wine, the glossy-ness of it really hydrates your lips but doesn't move around like other glossy lip products. It does climb up the pricier scale of lipsticks at £17.99 a pop, but it's so worth it for this multi-tonal beauty!

(Tools are both Real Techniques and can be picked up online or in your local Boots or Superdrug store.)

Hope you all enjoyed my Autumn makeup picks!
Post soon! 
Danielle xoxox 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig