Thursday 25 September 2014

Mini makeup haul x Starbucks


Since getting the IPhone 6 I've been non stop taking pictures of things and I thought it would make a great addition to my blogging routine. So obviously I had to go out a buy some makeup?! Who wouldn't when you've got a brand new gadget to play around with, and after deciding this I popped into my local Superdrug to have a little brows around. When I came across the NYC stand, the snobby makeup geek in me wouldn't  usually stop to give it the time of day, but this little guy caught my eye as it reminded me of a very popular pallete that a lot of bloggers in the States used to love, it was called cashmere something. Obviously knowing my luck I couldn't find that one but this one looked pretty similar and very autumnal so I swiped it up for a mere £2.99. The colour I got is
817 South Street Seaport which consist of 4 velvety powders in the mauve colour range, which is quite beautiful. 


 
The other item I picked up was the Mua Luxe Powerbrow 'Shape and Highlight' in Fair. Which as the name suggests is a brow and highlighter with a champagne highlighter on one end and a blondie brownie brow tint on the other, product review will be coming soon but at a steel at £3.99 you really can't go wrong!




So I hope you all enjoyed this tiny haul, and ps I am sat here in heaven drinking a pumpkin spiced latte and cake loaf in Starbucks which is amazing, totally recommend to any autumn lovers out there!

Post soon,
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig