Tuesday 30 September 2014

Casual Autumn | OOTD πŸŽƒ

Autumn is finally here, so it's time to get your jumpers out and go get a pumpkin spiced latte. I've started to warm up my outfits by wearing a longer plain tops and rolled up checkered trousers to make look a little more casual. The jewellery I'm wearing seems to bring the outfit in nicely and also gives the hard wear on the bag a finishing touch. I love rocking a side braid so when I can wear it I will, it's my go to hairstyle this year and the waves in my hair make the look seem a little more chic and natural. Obviously uncomfy shoes are a no go for me so these faux swade loafers are perfect for keeping you cosy and comfortable during the fall season.





Outfit description -
Trousers - Bank 
Long sleeved top - Next 
Shoes - Bank
Bag - Primark
Watch - Accessorize
Necklace - Newlook
Nails - Can Can by CiatΓ©
Lips - Rimmel Kate Moss in 107 Matte

Hope you enjoyed this autumnal post!
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig