Wednesday 6 August 2014

First impressions | New Maybelline baby skin; Instant fatigue blur

So funnily enough I was in boots again and I was browsing through the makeup isle and again suprise wondering what I should purchase when I came accross the new Maybelline baby skin instant fatigue blur, now I've always been intrigued with primers such as the 'porefessional' by benefit and the original baby skin, but I always felt they were mainly targeted for people with oily skin, so naturally I stayed away. But you can imagine my curiosity when I came across this beauty! 



At a price of £5.99, the same as the origional baby skin I couldn't leave up on that offer. My first thought is that it has beautiful pastel packaging and a lovely pinky tone to the actual product. Blending it into the skin made it feel very similar to the original but less silicon-y and easily blendable, which I'm super happy about. I guess only time will tell if I like this or not, but so far I have high hopes!

Buy here for £5.99 or at your local Maybelline counter.

Thanks for reading, 
Post soon!
Danielle xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig