Tuesday 5 August 2014

Bluesday Tuesday | Retail therapy

After falling ill with a cold on Sunday I've been feeling really rubbishy everyday since, I've been trying to keep my mind off it by working more hours at work but a little shopping usually does the trick for me. 

Only a few bits and bobs to show you today and so far I'm really enjoying all these items!


3 beautiful products, that do 3 completely different things

Boots ingredience Camomile & lemon shampoo and conditioner, I've been on the hunt for cheap clarifying shampoo for my bleach blonde hair. And coming across these beauties at Boots for 2 for £2 I was over the moon, the scent is delicate but strong enough to remind me of a spa! Can't wait to try these out!

Hello naturally friendly pink grapefruit mint mouthwash, yes you heard me right pink grapefruit mint mouthwash as a weirdo that I am, for as long as I can remember I've hated the taste and smell of strong mint to a point where I dread brushing my teeth twice a day. When I discovered this for £3.99 at boots I was gobsmacked that I didn't discover it earlier. It has a sweet fruity taste with still a minty after taste which I don't mind too much. I will be deffinatly buying the rest of the grapefruit range!

Last but certainly not least I splurged on the last Topshop powder highlight in moon stone that was there, it's priced at £10 and I'm pretty sure their discontinuing it which is devistanting so I thought id swoop in and buy it before it gets removed. The product gives off just the right amount of shimmer and looks beautiful on pale skin. 

Hope you enjoyed my mini haul, and hopefully inspired you to maybe buy a few bits!
Post soon,
Danielle xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig