Tuesday 22 July 2014

Manicure Mondays | Simple Summer

Sometimes just a simple bold colour is enough to get me in the mood for summer, lately I have pushed my pastels aside and gone for more bright bold colours that just make my nails look healthy and glossy. One of my current fave polishes is the Sally Hanson salon complete manicure in Shrimply Devine 520 (rough name) beautiful colour. It's a very bright almost neon medium pink with red undertones. Two coats of this bad boy, and it's completely opaque, you could even get away with one! As usual I applied my amazing top coat Save the nail by Nails inc wet look top coat as my sealer and it's usually doesn't start to chip for a good week and a half! Not only that but it has beaten Seche Viet as my #1 top coat!






I love the bright and glossy combo of this, and it's deffinatly a colour I will be wearing a lot more until autumn arrives and I can rock out my dark shades! 

Buy Sally Hanson complete salon manicure in Shrimply Devine 550 (£6.99) Buy here
Buy Nails inc save the nail wet look top coat (£6.95) Buy here

Hope you enjoyed this mini post, don't worry I am back with a bang so expect a lot more beauty, fashion and life style posts from me!

Post soon,
Danielle xoxo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig