Monday 6 January 2014

Manicure Monday; Rainy Days




As usual the weather in England is wet and windy, so I got inspired by this nasty weather to create this wintery design on my nails. All the products and their links are listed below -

- Deborah Lippmann nail varnish in Stormy weather. This is the most beautiful dark grey toned green I have ever laid my eyes on, this is such a unique colour that I don't have in my collection. It's a very muddy grey which looks perfect with pale skin, I applied two coats of this and it was completely opaque. These polishes are in the ranks running alongside Essie as my favorite brand! 

- No7 nail varnish in Sparkle glitter. This polish has millions of holographic blue chunks on glitter in a cloudy base which reminded me a lot of the weather we are currently having so two coats of thatD on both ring fingers makes the perfect black cloud. 

- Seche Vite topcoat. It's no surprise that this is the topcoat I use, although it is a little pricey compared to other brands the quality is like no other and makes the polishes last way longer. I applied one coat on each nail and two on the glitter nails to insure it has a smooth finish.

So this was the finished result of my Stormy day nails, cheers me up knowing I've got perfect looking nails in this miserable weather. As a side note I will not be reviewing the Loreal mousse hair dye that I featurd in my haul on Saturday due to the fact I tried it out today got half was down my head and it ran out... Even though it said If you have medium length hair it will last a full coverage and a top up... Not very impressed Loreal, one unhappy customer. But other than that I will be posting as usal so every weekday and my Saturday edit on the first Saturday of each month! 

Have you tried the Deborah Lippmann nail varnishes? What did you think of them?
Danielle xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig