Friday 4 January 2013

Week in pictures // #1

Hi guys! i know this is the second time today im blogging, Im on a roll today!!
So this week was obviously new years so this year I spent my evening at my friends house and had a lovely little gathering with fireworks and champagne! Was beautiful.
Anyway here's my week in pictures for this week! Hope you like it.



















From left to right - Laura & I // New Pandora bracelet // My homemade pan au chocolate //Learning German again // Lush green bath // New mug // Yummy pretzel // Selfie // New bag


I hope you all had a lovely week and new year! Post soon!
Love Dannie xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've just come across your blog and am enjoying it so far :) Love your new bag and that green bath looks super cool haha. Would love to follow you but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to do it? xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I didn't realize until you mentioned it! I have one now! haha xx

      Delete

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig