Tuesday 8 January 2013

OOTD // Alexander McQueen esqe

Hiya lovely's!

Today I just went out food shopping but it was pretty cold so I had to wrap up. Yet I still wanted to look stylish, no changes there then Dannie! Even if I'm going to a pig farm I will still dress like I'm meeting the Queen, for some tea and scones! This OOTD was obviously inspired by my Alexander McQueen dupe scarf from Primark! One day I will buy the real one, but for now this will do. This outfit is also featuring my new vintage dog tooth bag (featured here) I love this outfit, and its super cozy yet fashionable! Woohoo!




Coat - Next £60.00
Scarf - Primark £5.00
Tights - Primark £3.00 (2 pairs)
Red dress - Topshop £17.00
Bag - Vinatge (charity shop) £5.00 (& scarf)
Lipstick - Kate Moss by Rimmel London 110 Coral
Socks - Topshop £3.00
Boots - £40.00

Can you tell I like Topshop! Haha. I hope you all had a great day!

Post soon, Love Dannie xx

Do you like this outfit? What did you wear today?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the shoes :)

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are the comfiest shoes ive bought! xx

      Delete

© Haute of Danielle. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig